Travel from Sydney to Nan Tien Temple Nolan St
Fo Guang Shan Nan Tien Temple, known as 'Southern Paradise' is the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere. Nan Tien is very different from most tourist attractions because there is …... Nan Tien Temple Transportation Train Services. If you're looking to travel to the outer suburbs of Wollongong and/or to some of the beautiful coastal towns further south such as Shellharbour, Kiama or Nowra, CityRail offers regular timetabled services via the South Coast Line. For timetables and more information visit the Sydney Trains website. The South Coast Line towards Thirroul
Nan Tien Temple Pilgrim Lodge NSW Holidays
In the southern Wollongong suburb of Berkeley, overlooking the Princes Motorway, is the Nan Tien Temple, the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere. Join a guided tour (Saturday and Sunday, 1pm, AUD$4) to learn more about Buddhist philosophy and the Chinese palace-style temple, including the symbols and statues around the grounds, the artworks in the museum and the …... Below is the back entrance to Nan Tien Temple in Berkley, Wollongong - the largest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere. A picture approaching the Pilgrim Lodge, where you can stay and take classes at the temple.
Realtime Driving to Nan Tien Temple HD YouTube
11/12/2009 · To get to Nan Tien Temple, you have to go to Unanderra Station and walk along the road on the left of the station. Its not too far away from the station ?? but if you’re lazy or feel too tired to walk then you can catch a bus at the petrol station on the right of the station ^__^ I forgot which number of the bus, but you can get off right in the back of the temple. You can check this... Locate the temple by landmark, if your GPS supports it. Locate the temple's neighbour at 1 Industrial Road, Unanderra, NSW 2526 . When getting there, you will see the main gate of the Temple at the other side of the roundabout and then drive in straight through.
Nan Tien Temple @Wollongong Australia Secret Spices
Hayes Park Public School. A quality education in a creative and caring environment.... In collaboration with a Sydney Weekend Trips group, I thought it might be nice to go and visit the Nan Tien Temple, near Woolongong. I'm thinking we will try and organise a 'Car Pool' option for a day trip.
How To Go To Nan Tien Temple By Train
Nan Tien Buddhist Temple Tea House Berkeley @ Not Quite
- Day Trips to Wollongong & Kiama Things to Do in Wollongong
- 8 Photos From Nantien Temple Lake Diary
- The Top 10 Things to Do Near Nan Tien Temple Wollongong
- 3 Things To Do in Wollongong â€“ The Heartspace Connect
How To Go To Nan Tien Temple By Train
Hi, I did a search on 131500 on how to go from Sydney Central to Nan Tien Temple but I'm stuck at the Unanderra portion. It shows that I've tp transfer to Bus Service 34 but gives no information about it.
- After volunteering at the Sydney to Wollongong MS Bike ride, I headed down to the Nan Tien Temple to see what it was all about. I've driven past it many times for work, but never had the opportunity to actually go in and have a look around.
- Nan Tien Temple is the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere and translates from Chinese to ‘Paradise of the South’. The temple focuses on promoting Buddhist teachings, benefiting society, bringing together traditional and modern culture and ‘practicing Buddhism to purify one’s mind and forging toward to the future with a
- Journey to Nan Tien Temple on the train. Disembark at Unanderra Station, the nearest station, and then walk a kilometre. Disembark at Unanderra Station, the nearest station, and then walk a kilometre.
- Stepping into Nan Tien in Hurstville - right opposite Hurstville Train Station - you wouldn't even realise that it's right in the city centre. You're met with the soft sounds of a small water fountain, and taking the stairs up you'll be greeted with various decor, and relaxing Buddhist chants playing quietly.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Melba ACT, Crace ACT, Latham ACT, Parkes ACT, Fisher ACT, ACT Australia 2663
- New South Wales: Eunanoreenya NSW, Coal Point NSW, Mt Cooper NSW, Federal NSW, Batemans Bay NSW, NSW Australia 2056
- Northern Territory: Katherine East NT, Barunga NT, Moil NT, Barkly Homestead NT, Howard Springs NT, Stapleton NT, NT Australia 0852
- Queensland: Prince Of Wales QLD, Mapoon QLD, Morayfield QLD, Bogie QLD, QLD Australia 4049
- South Australia: Paringa SA, Point Pass SA, Port Gawler SA, Glendambo SA, Apoinga SA, Yalpara SA, SA Australia 5062
- Tasmania: Ambleside TAS, Mersey Forest TAS, Hollow Tree TAS, TAS Australia 7039
- Victoria: Labertouche VIC, Bethanga VIC, Garfield VIC, Box Hill North VIC, Turriff East VIC, VIC Australia 3004
- Western Australia: Nirimba WA, West Perth WA, Bondini WA, WA Australia 6061
- British Columbia: Belcarra BC, Kaslo BC, Alert Bay BC, Vancouver BC, Lions Bay BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W2
- Yukon: Klondike YT, Little Gold YT, McCabe Creek YT, Upper Liard YT, Fort Selkirk YT, YT Canada, Y1A 5C8
- Alberta: Bentley AB, Drayton Valley AB, Picture Butte AB, Castor AB, Czar AB, Carbon AB, AB Canada, T5K 2J1
- Northwest Territories: Hay River NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, Whati NT, Jean Marie River NT, NT Canada, X1A 1L2
- Saskatchewan: Endeavour SK, Quill Lake SK, Goodsoil SK, Fort Qu'Appelle SK, Ponteix SK, Elfros SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C8
- Manitoba: Stonewall MB, Winkler MB, Cartwright MB, MB Canada, R3B 3P1
- Quebec: Warwick QC, Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel QC, Laurier-Station QC, Marieville QC, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W1
- New Brunswick: Richibucto NB, Canterbury NB, Nigadoo NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H8
- Nova Scotia: Canso NS, Clare NS, Clark's Harbour NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S5
- Prince Edward Island: Central Kings PE, Sherbrooke PE, Bonshaw PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Port Blandford NL, Traytown NL, Colinet NL, Paradise NL, NL Canada, A1B 1J8
- Ontario: Edenvale ON, Scotch Block ON, Carlow/Mayo ON, Ojibway Island, Bickford ON, Primrose ON, Hazzards Corners ON, ON Canada, M7A 5L5
- Nunavut: Repulse Bay NU, Fort Hearne NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H6
- England: Barnsley ENG, Runcorn ENG, Chesterfield ENG, Cannock ENG, Nottingham ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A6
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 9H8
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Glasgow SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B5
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Newport WAL, Swansea WAL, Cardiff WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D5