Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) Salzburg Visitors Guide
Eisriesenwelt: Werfen Ice Cave Going from Salzburg to the South on the motorway will take you to the community of Werfen , easily spotted by its mighty Hohenwerfen Fortress . This building, however, is not the only top-attraction of this small mountain village: it is also the site of entry to the largest ice cave …... 29/08/2013 · Salzburg to Werfen Ice Cave by public transport Aug 29, 2013, 3:10 PM Sorry if this has been posted before, but my wife and I are planning a visit to the ice cave at Werfen and would like to make our own way there by bus or train from salzburg i believe that is the easiest is the bus.
The Hallstatt Ice Caves are much easier to get to and the Werfen Ice Cave is the largest Ice Cave in the World. Getting To Untersburg From Salzburg : Take Bus 25, 28 or 840 from the main train station in Salzburg will take you directly to the Untersberg gondola/cable car in 30 minutes.... 2/01/2019 · To reach this cave one has to take a train from Salzburg to Werfen. From there there is a bus which takes visitors to and from the ice-cave. A single fee applies for the round trip.
Eisriesenwelt Werfen Austria Attractions Lonely Planet
The web site describing the tours mentioned Castle Werfen on the Ice Caves tour, but it's not clear to me whether this excursion includes a tour of the castle in addition to the caves. Thanks. Thanks.... 17/02/2017 · I had a great time one day trip in Hallstatt and here it is! "How to get to Hallstatt from Salzburg" with Cinematic style I want to share my experienced how to get there …
Private Tour Werfen Ice Caves Adventure from Salzburg 2019
There are 4 ways to get from Salzburg to Werfen by train, bus, taxi or car. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.... If you get tired of the city you can visit the ice caves south of Salzburg, or the salt mines in the nearby city of Hallein. Oberndorf bei Salzburg , a small city next to Salzburg where Silent Night, Holy Night , the famous Christmas song, was composed and premiered.
Salzburg Ice Caves How To Get There
Ice cave trip Salzburg Forum - TripAdvisor
- The Ice Caves of Werfen Austria Casual Travelist
- Eisriesenwelt (Werfen) 2019 All You Need to Know Before
- Tours Salt Mines and Ice Caves - Salzburg Message Board
- Salzburg Private Tours edelweisstourssalzburg.com
Salzburg Ice Caves How To Get There
Inside the mountain is the largest system of ice caves in the world, the Eisriesenwelt. The tour is a unique experience in all respects. A STRATEGIC BULWARK – FALCONS IN THE AIR AND THE LARGEST SYSTEM OF ICE CAVES IN THE WORLD
- Eisriesenwelt: Werfen Ice Cave Going from Salzburg to the South on the motorway will take you to the community of Werfen , easily spotted by its mighty Hohenwerfen Fortress . This building, however, is not the only top-attraction of this small mountain village: it is also the site of entry to the largest ice cave …
- However, there is just so much more than the cave itself! You get to hike a beautiful trail, experience the brand new lift and of course walk hell of a lot of steps on your way up! You get to hike a beautiful trail, experience the brand new lift and of course walk hell of a lot of steps on your way up!
- A trip to Eisriesenwelt requires a great deal of walking and climbing as there are 1400 steps inside the cave (ca. 700 steps up and 700 steps down). Though you do not need to be in amazing shape, you should posses a reasonable level of fitness.
- Eisriesenwelt, or World of the Ice Giants, is the largest ice cave in the world. Officially discovered in 1879, when Anton Posselt, a Salzburg Natural Scientist pushed a few hundred meters into the mountain, the caves have since become a big tourist attraction for the region.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Queanbeyan West ACT, Gungahlin ACT, Burwood ACT, O'Malley ACT, Anembo ACT, ACT Australia 2647
- New South Wales: Kimovale NSW, Tiri NSW, Cryon NSW, Cooranbong NSW, Sherwood NSW, NSW Australia 2094
- Northern Territory: Yarralin NT, Katherine NT, Driver NT, Stuart NT, Wadeye NT, Anindilyakwa NT, NT Australia 0833
- Queensland: Pimlico QLD, Burdell QLD, Tanawha QLD, Maclagan QLD, QLD Australia 4036
- South Australia: Macumba SA, Yeelanna SA, Laurence SA, Laffer SA, Brighton SA, Lyrup SA, SA Australia 5065
- Tasmania: Osterley TAS, Sisters Beach TAS, Ida Bay TAS, TAS Australia 7059
- Victoria: Warmur VIC, Braeside VIC, Robinvale Irrigation District Section B VIC, Marlbed VIC, Goornong VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: Belhus WA, Woorree WA, Spalding WA, WA Australia 6064
- British Columbia: Midway BC, Prince George BC, Creston BC, Enderby BC, Osoyoos BC, BC Canada, V8W 3W1
- Yukon: Eagle Plains YT, Clinton Creek YT, Ten Mile YT, Dawson YT, Granville YT, YT Canada, Y1A 6C8
- Alberta: Thorsby AB, Stirling AB, Alliance AB, Calgary AB, Airdrie AB, Lamont AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J3
- Northwest Territories: Colville Lake NT, Norman Wells NT, Tuktoyaktuk NT, Yellowknife NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L7
- Saskatchewan: Pense SK, Milden SK, Mankota SK, Stenen SK, Borden SK, Tramping Lake SK, SK Canada, S4P 9C2
- Manitoba: Glenboro MB, Riverton MB, Emerson MB, MB Canada, R3B 8P1
- Quebec: Temiscaming QC, Scotstown QC, Saint-Hyacinthe QC, Trois-Rivieres QC, Desbiens QC, QC Canada, H2Y 5W2
- New Brunswick: Charlo NB, Kedgwick NB, Pointe-Verte NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H4
- Nova Scotia: Digby NS, Victoria NS, Port Hood NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S6
- Prince Edward Island: Darlington PE, Morell PE, Tignish Shore PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Buchans NL, Red Bay NL, Torbay NL, Grand Bank NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J1
- Ontario: Red Rock ON, Boothville ON, Charlton and Dack ON, Judgeville, Rathburn ON, Earnscliffe ON, Wolseley ON, ON Canada, M7A 5L8
- Nunavut: Blacklead Island NU, Taloyoak NU, NU Canada, X0A 2H3
- England: Bury ENG, Farnborough ENG, Burnley ENG, Royal Leamington Spa ENG, Weymouth ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 3A7
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Belfast NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 8H5
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Paisley SCO, Glasgow SCO, Livingston SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 5B5
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D1